jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013

Do you understand me?





Hello to all the English speaking visitors of my blog. As I have been watching over years, there are several people who always visit my blog when there is a new post. 

 I always write my posts in two languages, Spanish and German, and I ask myself if you can understand the meaning of the texts because the translation with Google doesn't work so well (as we all know!).

By the way .... it would be very nice if you leave a comment, even if you haven't any problems to understand my posts. I would like getting to know the people who have been visiting me (my blog) for a long time.  What are the most interesting themes for you ..... Spain, gardening, decoration, animals (my cats and birds) or my bakery recipes?




So please, let me know who you are, I would appreciate it so much. Thank you and kind regards!
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hat es euch in meiner Welt gefallen? Über einen Kommentar würde ich mich sehr freuen! / Os ha gustado mi mundo? Un comentario me haría mucha ilusión!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...